14th International Conference on Sustainable Use and Management of Soil, Sediment and Water Resources – AquaConSoil 2017.
to be held in Lyon – France on 26–30 June 2017.
The Programme Committee cordially invites those who wish to contribute to the conference to submit an abstract for
- an oral presentation for the regular Thematic Sessions,
- a poster presentation or
- a proposal for a complete Free Session.
During online submission, please copy your abstract into the text box provided (max. 5,700 signs incl. spaces).
Deadline for abstract submission: Tuesday, 15 November 2016.
Conference themes are (read more on Themes & Topics):
- 1. Assessment and monitoring of soil, water and sediment quality
- 2. Risk assessment
- 3. Advances in remediation technologies
- 4. Strategies and policies for pollution management and remediation
- 5. Reuse and upgrading of land, water and sediment in the circular economy
- 6. Sustainable use & spatial planning of the subsurface
Authors will be informed about the abstract selection in February 2017. We are looking forward to numerous and interesting contributions! Cordially, the AquaConSoil 2017 organizers